C omputer Services can cover an cadre of "knowledge". Which is acquired many different ways.
Through contracts, past jobs, as a result of it being a hobby. All over the last 25 years or so.
I can say that I got my experience from a myriad of sources.
I can offer all the "services" below.
Services start at $25/hour.
File import and manipulation: Taking a plain text /csv file and manipulating meaningful numbers off of it. Makes full use out of VBA (programming) & macros (task automation). Mainly done in Excel so it can be migrated into other formats, like Access for one.
Report Writing and Analysis (Access/Excel)
Custom Build Forms in both programs .
Knowledge of native SQL.
Linked databases (other more robust dbs like mySQL, Oracle, SQLServer
Data setup... best way to feature it.
Can get around in Word & PowerPoint.
- Install Components in your desktop/ laptop
- Swap out failed drives 1
- Swap out/replace memory
- Wireless (WIFI) setup and configuration.
this would also include the router and password setup, along with bandwidth control (if available on your router) ask about other networking tasks.
- Maintain your existing website, by updating content. - Add additional content & scripting - Knowledge of: HTML, php, mySQL, CSS. - email setup both on your own pc and the account supplied by your ISP (website host). Worked with MS Outlook, Winmail and other POP3 mail programs (Eudora, Becky Internet Mail, etc) -Top
- Music Connoisseur. I know most titles from the early 50s (popular and not so..),onto the 90s, and some of todays stuff. - Have the following to convert your analog recordings (tapes/LP's/CD's) to either CD's, or to a digital format like: mp3, flac, amongst others.
- Tape player with the right connections
- Record (LP) player with the right connections
- Software that can remove clicks (scratches), hiss (to a certain extent), speed up a recording or slow it down, amongst other things
This process takes a bit of time, if done right.
Problems with your drive? Can't get the data off of it? Don't have the tools to do so? I've got a number of small utilities that can test out the health of your drive, and the hardware to recover the data off your "sick drive"TOP
1: Please have a replacement drive. I do offer to bring one with me at the cost of $125 for a 1 terabye (TB) drive or $80 for a 500 GB (gigabyte) drive. Since CDRoms are not usually available at that 'local electronics store', you'll need to obtain one before a service call.
Thank you for choosing us to solve your computer issues, whether it be to reinstall the
operating system, install a new program, upgrade your hardware setup, or make your network work
for you than against you. Fill this out, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.